Monday, October 17, 2011

Welcome to the Cheat Sheet*

Welcome to Cheat Sheet, this is my first blog and I'm very excited to share the things is life I truly do live for. I am a lover of all things beautiful, bravo enthusiast and at the end of the day try to read at least one current event relevant to the world we live in today, because being beautiful, fashionable, and smart, truly is the triple threat.


I follow many fashion blogs and trying to get my blog started I think a schedule is most appropriate.

Mondays: Quote of the week, and aspiring pictures to have you stop hitting the snooze button and get ready the right way; show the world what you got.

Wensdays: Guilty Pleasures, My must have obsession(s) of the week.

Friday: Whats trending right now, and how to wear it.

Anyday: Anything I feel worth blogging about, must see looks, beauty tips, and limited edition pieces I must tell before time is up.








No comments:

Post a Comment