Monday, October 17, 2011

Quote of the Week


This is my favorite quote of all time
I thought it would be a great start to the many more quotes I hope to share


"...the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars..."

 Jack Kerouac_On the Road

Never be embarrassed of your passions, and your interests, even if you fall hard, it just means you cared that much. I hope the 'mad ones' are only for you too.


Fashion is universal
Check out these great street style pictures from Fashion Week around the world



 




            

No comments:

Post a Comment