Thursday, February 9, 2012

Makeup Staples*

I am not one of those naturally ready to go girls
Beauty is pain, it's a process, and its all about what you know

These are my makeup staples, trust me I have tried every brand, 
every product, and these made the cut time and time again

Besides products, don't forget about the obvious eye brow plucking, 
grooming, and hygiene, products can't do everything

Hope you guys like my products, all available at Sephora,
 they except all returns, even after the products been lightly used, so no reason not to give it a try
They could become your staples also



Sugar honey tinted chapstick



 Boscia no-shine T-zone treatment


 Laura Mercier loose setting powder
 Stila eyeshadow in Kitten



 Yves Saint Laurent  Touche Eclat Radiant Touch  No.1 



 Sebastian hair spray




 Make Up Forever HD foundation



 Smashbox bronzer




Dior Diorshow mascara


 Laura Mercier lip glace




Stila liquid waterproof liner

No comments:

Post a Comment